Hey, 👋 you lovely souls. Hope you are all are having a great start to the weekend. Tomorrow, I am going for a dirt mountain biking in the morning and later in the day going to watch MI. So, excited about the weekend😊.
I have been nominated by Dexterous Writer for the Blogger Recognition Award. This is my 2nd award in this category. Thank you 🙏 Jeeni for nominating me, it is truly an honor and I greatly appreciate your kind gesture🤟. Jeeni is an amazing blogger, her blog is a fabulous collection of beautiful stories, mesmerizing tales, and motivational posts. If you have not checked her work so far, please do. I can assure you one thing, you won’t regret. You can get to her blog by clicking here Dexterous Writer
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
My blogging journey started a year back as an experiment to garner some attention towards my work. I have finished writing a work of fiction(a novel with 82K words) and a good author friend of mine advised me to start a blog. While that was how I started, I never realized this blog will become an integral part of my life. If you are interested you can get a synopsis of my work here The Last Scintilla
I shared two of my advice in the last award, here are two more. This is based on my learnings and hopefully will help some new bloggers
- Please check your work a few times to make sure the content makes sense both logically and grammatically. Your content has the potential to reach 19 Million WordPress users, make sure every sentence is polished, every word counts.
- Reblog some of your old posts. It is a great way to bring your old musings back to life.
Hope you find the advice useful. Thank you and until next time.
I would like to nominate the following amazing blogger friends:
Copyright © Shantanu Baruah
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shantanu Baruah and ckonfab.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.